WooooHooo!

Options
I am very close to my goal. 7 pounds away to be exact. I'm even thinking about going an additional 5 pounds since this is going so well. On Monday I finally hit a healthy BMI and it feels amazing. I have put a lot of effort into this but it is paying of and sooo worth it. I feel better and feel better about myself! I've gone from 238 to cw of 157! 81 pounds gone and planning to keep it this way. I have been obese my whole adult life. Granted I'm only 24 but that is 6 years to many. exvz182byrhi.jpg

Replies

• BlueMacaroniArt
    BlueMacaroniArt Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome job! That was my starting weight exactly too. This was motivating. You look great!
  • Mike02209
    Mike02209 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Yes! Nicely done Amy!
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can't believe you only just hit a healthy BMI, you look well within a healthy range.
    Are you lifting? BMI might be inaccurate...
  • amyvanblaricom
    amyvanblaricom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    annaskiski wrote: »
    You look great! I can't believe you only just hit a healthy BMI, you look well within a healthy range.
    Are you lifting? BMI might be inaccurate...

Thank you. My mom has always told me I carry my weight well since I carry a lot in my hips and thighs. No lifting. I've wanted to but I am on a pretty tight budget so do things from home. I do a lot of walking, work out videos, and time with a punching bag here and there.
  • shakeirawhitney
    shakeirawhitney Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations
  • ty_fit0815
    ty_fit0815 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Awesome sauce!! Great work!!
  • poteatkd
    poteatkd Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! Truly inspiring. You look fabulous! =)
  • Dekayla13
    Dekayla13 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    just wow! you look amazing! :)
  • rdstrickland7
    rdstrickland7 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • chsberthelot
    chsberthelot Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • saransaran
    saransaran Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Thank you for the inspiration! You are beautiful.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome! Great job. You are an inspiration to others for sure.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!