Boots scale accuracy

Options
Is the weighing scale in boots accurate ?i weighed 3 days ago on the scale and again today ,it can't be possible to loose 0.6 kg and drop 2% body fat in that amount of time and do any of you have suggestions on what other scales to use as my bathroom scales change my weight every second I get off and back on them :)

Replies

• Lydilod
    Lydilod Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Think the scales in Boots are very probably very misused, I would invest in a new set of scales. I got a cheap colour match ones from argos only £12.99. I've had them a couple of years and they are still accurate
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options
    The BF% is not going to be accurate in any way. The weight, sure .6Kg s possible as a change in 3 days. Your weight will vary up to about 5 pound throughout the day, usually more in the 3 pound range, that would be more than a kilo variation just because of food and water weight.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Hard to say offhand, but I wouldn't trust any scale that is out for general public use. You don't know what abuse they've been through and when they were last calibrated. Added on to that, your weight loss is not linear and will fluctuate day to day.