Anyone want a MyFitnessPal friend to help each other stay on track?

Options

Replies

• nessieday
    nessieday Posts: 8 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yes please!! I'm in need of the same! All welcome! I don't know how to add people! Any help is appreciated! Lol :D
  • camy4dfied
    camy4dfied Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Definitely!
  • claudiaramos1310
    claudiaramos1310 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello beautiful people. I'm looking for some motivation from friends. I'm a positive person who will comment & send messages to keep on track. Just don't get mad if I say something about a food in your diary. Just helping no kind of judging. I keep my diary open as well. Like having a donut & m&m for breakfast. Let get healthy & change those bad habits that are making us miserable.
  • carissaym2016
    carissaym2016 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! Always looking for new supportive friends.
  • ban5il
    ban5il Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started logging recently. Would appreciate encouragement and support. Also happy to give that out to others too! Currently counting cals only
  • dashe111
    dashe111 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I want in on this too! Everyone add me and we can all support each other :)
  • BroScience83
    BroScience83 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • Genette38
    Genette38 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi Jess, I'm looking for friends too. Feel free to add me.
  • CorinneDjordjevic
    CorinneDjordjevic Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    How do you add friends? Could use support and motivation to keep on track and lose weight
  • Amara411
    Amara411 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm looking for support as well. The more the merrier. Let's get through this together!
  • jaynemclabo
    jaynemclabo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Everyone please add me too!
  • lrr33
    lrr33 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have very few friends on here!!
  • claudiaramos1310
    Options
    You click on the name & then a popup of that person pops up. So you click again on the name or send them a message. So once you get to their profile there is this blue guy looking icon with a + sign. That's how you add them. I have an iPhone. So I don't know if it looks different on android. Hope it helps.
  • jlcnuke
    jlcnuke Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I've been on here a few weeks but still have another 40 lbs to lose and then gotta keep it off. I'm pretty good about logging every day too and seeing others doing the same in the news feed is good motivation I've found.
  • bevkaysmith
    bevkaysmith Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.. needing active friends..
  • SpaMaria8
    SpaMaria8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You click on the name & then a popup of that person pops up. So you click again on the name or send them a message. So once you get to their profile there is this blue guy looking icon with a + sign. That's how you add them. I have an iPhone. So I don't know if it looks different on android. Hope it helps.

Thanks. Well when I try that, a blank message writing thing opens and then I have totally forgotten their specific name & characters for their user name... so I have not tried anything else..., yes I am on Android.
  • maxine530
    maxine530 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I wish I knew how to add friends. .I also could use support as well as give it. Dee
  • claudiaramos1310
    Options
    Let me see if I can upload screenshots of how I do it.
  • myvinki2010
    myvinki2010 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes please add me...thanks