Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Fun & Games
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

True or False

Replies

• Minion_training_programMinion_training_program Member Posts: 10,169 Member Member Posts: 10,169 Member
    False, but my wife has
    That's also the reason we do not have a cat, i would love to have though

TNP is a dog owner

We have a Siberian Forest Cat which are hypoallergenic (though no pets are 100% hypoallergenic). I’m not allergic to her at all. My son still is a bit if he rubs his eyes but he is much better with her than with other breeds.

Yeah i knew that.
    My parents have a Maine Coon and those are supposed to be hypoalergenic as well, but still she can't be around that one for too long as well

Oh well, i can live without having a cat, but i can't live without my wife, so easy choice
  • Minion_training_programMinion_training_program Member Posts: 10,169 Member Member Posts: 10,169 Member
    False (not a dog owner)

TNP rides horses.

Used to as a kid, but not anymore since at least 20 years

TNP is a dog breeder
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 6,560 Member Member Posts: 6,560 Member
    No, dog rescuer though :)

TNP loves huge water slides
  • JennliftsandspinsJennliftsandspins Member Posts: 141 Member Member Posts: 141 Member
    False, but my wife has

TNP is a dog owner

We have a Siberian Forest Cat which are hypoallergenic (though no pets are 100% hypoallergenic). I’m not allergic to her at all. My son still is a bit if he rubs his eyes but he is much better with her than with other breeds.

Yeah i knew that.
    My parents have a Maine Coon and those are supposed to be hypoalergenic as well, but still she can't be around that one for too long as well

Oh well, i can live without having a cat, but i can't live without my wife, so easy choice

Maine Coons aren’t hypoallergenic. My niece has one and I’m allergic to it like any other cat. They have more of the protein that causes allergies. These are the cats with lower Fel d1 protein if you’re interested in getting a cat. If your wife is allergic to horses she may have a Fel d4 allergy. Siberian’s also have low Fel d4.

Abyssinian cat
    Bengal cat
    Burmese cat
    Colorpoint Shorthair cat
    Cornish Rex cat
    Devon Rex cat
    Javanese cat
    Ocicat
    Oriental Shorthair cat
    Russian Blue cat
    Siberian cat
    Siamese cat
    Sphynx cat
  • JennliftsandspinsJennliftsandspins Member Posts: 141 Member Member Posts: 141 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Sort of true. Only if they’re gentle and winding not steep plummets.

TNP loves roller coasters.
    False, but my wife has

TNP is a dog owner

Yeah i knew that.

Maine Coons aren’t hypoallergenic. My niece has one and I’m allergic to it like any other cat. They have more of the protein that causes allergies. These are the cats with lower Fel d1 protein if you’re interested in getting a cat. If your wife is allergic to horses she may have a Fel d4 allergy. Siberian’s also have low Fel d4.

Abyssinian cat
    Bengal cat
    Burmese cat
    Colorpoint Shorthair cat
    Cornish Rex cat
    Devon Rex cat
    Javanese cat
    Ocicat
    Oriental Shorthair cat
    Russian Blue cat
    Siberian cat
    Siamese cat
    Sphynx cat

Well she is allergic to horses as well but like i said, won't get a cat just because i want one and its bad for her health
  • cugogirl2017cugogirl2017 Member Posts: 7,074 Member Member Posts: 7,074 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Sort of true. Only if they’re gentle and winding not steep plummets.

TNP loves roller coasters.

True I do love roller coasters and thrill rides at amusement parks.
    TNP enjoys at amusement parks?
  • coreyfalencoreyfalen Member Posts: 42 Member Member Posts: 42 Member
    True. But it's been years.

TNP is ready for a beach trip.
  • cugogirl2017cugogirl2017 Member Posts: 7,074 Member Member Posts: 7,074 Member
    Yes, true, would love now, unfortunately it's not gonna happen.

TNP enjoys working out?
  • Miz_OwlMiz_Owl Member Posts: 2,472 Member Member Posts: 2,472 Member
    False

TNP enjoys watching others workout 🏋️‍♀️ ?
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 9,272 Member Member Posts: 9,272 Member
    False...makes me feel guilty that I'm not working out

TNP could tell a joke if asked right now?
  • BrackNelsonBrackNelson Member Posts: 27 Member Member Posts: 27 Member
    False...not now.

TNP do you think a female is the most attractive one on earth?
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Member Posts: 19,235 Member Member Posts: 19,235 Member
    Well some of them are :)

TNP likes to dance
  • FabulousFantasticFiftyFabulousFantasticFifty Member Posts: 188,513 Member Member Posts: 188,513 Member
    Absolutely True!

TNP can dance pretty well?
    I wish.

TNP has indoor plants?
  • StormChaser217StormChaser217 Member Posts: 70 Member Member Posts: 70 Member
    Yes I have some plants , love fresh flowers .
    NP Rides a motorcycle ?
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Member Posts: 19,235 Member Member Posts: 19,235 Member
    True

TNP likes to go boating
  • r4swaneyr4swaney Member Posts: 528 Member Member Posts: 528 Member
    True

TNP likes skiing
    True

TNP likes reading?
  • terrordawgterrordawg Member Posts: 18,635 Member Member Posts: 18,635 Member
    True!

TNP has the same thing for breakfast every day