Friends with similar weight loss journeys

Options
I deleted my last account after a misunderstanding with someone on social media. They were from a fitness community I love/hate. I think they didn't understand what I have to go though, So i want to start new with friends who share similar journeys like me.

I am 5 ft tall, 266.6 lbs. I used to weigh 335.4. My goal is 130 lbs. I have about 140 lbs to go.

It would be great to have support from people like me :)

Replies

• KimberleyWilson2
    KimberleyWilson2 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Sorry you had a bad experience! Glad you didn't let it stop you! Welcome back! I have over 100 lbs to lose too. I'd love to share some motivation every day!
  • dottypink
    dottypink Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am currently 234lbs (my heaviest so far), im 5'9" and would like to lose about 70lbs. So far i have unsuccessfully tried slimming world, juice plus and various gyms. Now i feel ready to hit it big time. I have been going to the gym 3 times a week since january and had my measurements redone at the weekend (lost 2 inches on waist, thighs and hips) and now i want to take control of my diet as the scales dont seem to be changing all that much. I downloaded myfitnesspal today (4th or 5th time ive used it), normally i stop after a day or 2 as i get too obsessed with feeling hungry, but i want to focus on kepping my calorie intake down and logging my weekly exercise
  • tsmwickham
    tsmwickham Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want to share this journey with realistic ppl like me. Im 52 and I'm in chronic pain every day. It's awful and I'm ready to change it!
  • PrincessK90210
    PrincessK90210 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    dottypink wrote: »
    I am currently 234lbs (my heaviest so far), im 5'9" and would like to lose about 70lbs. So far i have unsuccessfully tried slimming world, juice plus and various gyms. Now i feel ready to hit it big time. I have been going to the gym 3 times a week since january and had my measurements redone at the weekend (lost 2 inches on waist, thighs and hips) and now i want to take control of my diet as the scales dont seem to be changing all that much. I downloaded myfitnesspal today (4th or 5th time ive used it), normally i stop after a day or 2 as i get too obsessed with feeling hungry, but i want to focus on kepping my calorie intake down and logging my weekly exercise

I hate the feeling of hunger too. I am trying to eat less but not deprive myself :)