Friends from all places

Hello beautiful people! :) looking to lose atleast 15lbs of fat and gain 10lbs of muscle in the next couple months. Tips on workouts and meals would be awesome B)

Replies

• tlfranklin
    tlfranklin Posts: 4 Member
    Hi there! I'm needing to lose more than that but would appreciate tips on workouts and meals as well
  • dbmeyers23
    dbmeyers23 Posts: 39 Member
    Heavy resistance training(think squats, deadlifts, presses) and a clean diet with lots of good calories.
  • TickledBuddha76
    TickledBuddha76 Posts: 6 Member
    dbmeyers23 wrote: »
    Heavy resistance training(think squats, deadlifts, presses) and a clean diet with lots of good calories.

Thank you :smile:
    Also if anyone can help answer....
    I'm fairly new to this Keto woe, I'd like to cut weight and heard that I should cut down on my fat intake first so my body burns off the old fat my body has stored. Can anyone verify this?
  • Sharisse0316
    Sharisse0316 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm new to this keto diet as well. I just did the keto calculator recommended by kerokarma. It gives you a break down of how much your macros including fat should be. Hope this helps
  • Buff_Man
    Buff_Man Posts: 623 Member
    Good luck but no way you can get 10lbs in 2 months on keto! Lean muscle takes time!
  • Buff_Man
    Buff_Man Posts: 623 Member
    As @dbmeyers23 said, solid diet with compound exercises will get the ball rolling. You will need a moderate amount of fats too