87lbs down, 50 more to go! Photos included.

Options
HStheBusyBee
HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
Hi,

I thought I would share some pictures of my progress so far!

I've always struggled with my weight but the real turning point was when I ballooned to 270lbs after having my son in 2011. It wasn't until 2 years later that I decided to make a change after seeing myself in a picture with my friends on my 21st Birthday and being so angry that I had let myself look like I did.

WWhANgDl.jpgPJ76lz0l.jpg CCbS5wOl.jpg

It's been almost 3 years since that first picture was taken and I've tried lots of unsustainable plans since then and found that, surprise surprise, calorie deficit and regular exercise are the only things that work. However I didn't fully commit to it which is why it's taken so long for me to get to 70lbs down.

I joined MFP almost 5 weeks ago when I decided to go vegan. In that time, I have lost 17lbs. I've finally started C25K and found a great support network that I could honestly not live without now! For anyone thinking of giving up, please stick with it! It takes a lot of patience and a lot of determination but it's so worth it! I'm looking forward to finally shifting this last 50lbs!

eqGu3jxm.jpgYw2UAWKm.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!