New Single Mom - The Morning Miracle

Options
Hi. I'm Stephanie. I've been divorced for almost a year now after a 20 year marriage. I have 7 children and many bonus kids who hang out at my house. I've given birth to 6 children and have lots of belly to tighten. Ack! I lost over 60 lbs in 2013 and then tried to work things out with my ex for a few months and gained 30 lbs back in no time because I was so depressed. lol So, here I am with a new career that I LOVE after being a homeschooling mom who worked part time for so many years. I have four children living with me and this fall will have 2 children leaving for college. My oldest already graduated from college and lives out of state.

I am committed to lose 30-40 lbs depending on how I look and feel. I am not as concerned about my weight as I am my size. I went from a 16 to a size 4. I was a size 4 when I was 148 lbs but was a size 10 years earlier at 150. I sure miss the size 4. I know every body is different. For me, I found the nutrition mostly determined my weight but the exercise determined my size. I LOVE T-Tapp. It seems so simple but when done correctly really makes me sweat. Because of a weak ankle, arthritis, bulging disc, and mild spina bifida in my lower back, I can't really do high impact exercises, lift heavy weights, etc. I can walk fast but running causes more damage than I need.

I just had surgery recently and was pretty much out of commission for over a month so money is a bit tight. I'm looking for some good but cheap meal ideas that I can make quickly. I am busy with kiddos and work and not a lot of time to dilly dally. I used to have 40 acres and grew some of my own food, had dairy goats, and free range chickens. Now I'm in the city on a tiny lot with not enough sun for a garden.

In addition to meal ideas, I'm looking for accountability partners. All of my requests with friends have fallen on deaf ears so I'm looking for new friends. Does anyone follow The Morning Miracle routine?

Have a great day and good luck on your journey!