Celebrate Independance overeating!

Options
I was thinking about today, being the 4th and all, and as a veteran (USMC 1986-1991 Desert Shield/Storm & US Army 1996-1999) I usually reflect on what Independence is all about.

Our Forefathers fought, died and lost wealth to break from Tyranny and to give us Liberty and as a veteran I can appreciate that commitment and sacrifice, HOWEVER, all of us here are fighting a revolution of our own and I wanted to honor that too.

What Revolution? The one against Overeating!

So let's celebrate Independence from Overeating too!

For me this means I went for a 15.3 mile ride this morning, will stick to my diet strictly and will take a short walk this evening. I won't be eating burgers and fries and chips and crap either! Instead I'll have some pork or steak, a big salad with a light dressing and I'll drink water.

And what's more? I'll be VERY happy because I'm 50 lbs lighter then last year and I've broken away from overeating and am now independent of that evil monster!

(insert fireworks here)

May you all have a wonderful Independence Day! (from both Tyranny and Overeating!) :D

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I have 1100 calories left for dinner, i think that should cover it. And I worked out for a bit over an hour today (weights and walking). I should be fine!
  • erikkmcvay
    erikkmcvay Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Good Deal! Enjoy your Independence! :)