Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Biggest Regret

Options
2»

Replies

• Countryboy_83
    Countryboy_83 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    Being born

Life isn't always great but it's worth the ride
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    That I ever thought there was anything good, cool, productive or acceptable about picking up the smoking habit as a young man. However, there is a 'happily ever after ending' to this story...July 4th, 2016 marks 6 and a half years since ridding myself of that nasty stuff...FOREVER!!!
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    Letting @MisterRok walk away 10 years ago!
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    That I ever thought there was anything good, cool, productive or acceptable about picking up the smoking habit as a young man. However, there is a 'happily ever after ending' to this story...July 4th, 2016 marks 6 and a half years since ridding myself of that nasty stuff...FOREVER!!!

Community standards bot doesn't appreciate literary honesty and changed my original word of this post to 'kitten'. I changed it to 'stuff'. In context, I think you know which word I meant to type. Censors. Sheez!!
  • MisterRok
    MisterRok Posts: 3,986 Member
    Options
    Arathels wrote: »
    Letting @MisterRok walk away 10 years ago!

I'm back. And better. ;)
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    My life is complex. Sometimes it is beautiful and other times, i crumble under the pressure of it all. The word regret, is a strong word. I made mistakes, i made bad choices, i loved deeply and was hurt deeper. I dont regret anything about my life because it made me who i am, and im okay with that.
  • Esprit_Libre_
    Esprit_Libre_ Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Trusting people I shouldn't have
  • GMAC2016
    GMAC2016 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Not trying harder in almost everything. I always take the easy way out.
  • tracykreczmer
    tracykreczmer Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Not spending more time laughing ..enjoying life with my kids. .my last child heads to college in a few weeks. .I wish every new parent could see that these 18 years fly by so fast. .house..chores..bs..what matters..is..memories..they will get potty trained..they will graduate they will break your heart yet make it soar.
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    Being born

Oh, Pie, I hope the last three months have been better for you. The world is a better place because you joined it. You are sweet, kind, and thoughtful. Some days, weeks, and months suck big ones, but there really is a lot of beauty out there.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    allowing myself to become overweight in the first place is one.
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Not telling him I love him in person
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    Not telling him I love him in person

Awe hugs my girl
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options