Personal question???

Options
NaztyNaz84
NaztyNaz84 Posts: 9 Member
Has anyone been way more horny now that you work out constantly vs not working out constantly?? Please feel free to share

Replies

• DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,643 Member
    Options
    yup... increase in testosterone will do that to you, even if it is only a temporary increase.
  • NaztyNaz84
    NaztyNaz84 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well mine is not temporary lol
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    When I first started, yes. Dipping in to a lower body fat% or at least during the struggle to try...no.
  • DaddieCat
    Options
    Cutting bodyfat too deeply too quickly will also have the effect of calming libido, or making you want it less. I would recommend making changes gradually to avoid that, or just tough it out until you adapt, in that situation. Been there, didn't like it, personally.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Cutting bodyfat too deeply too quickly will also have the effect of calming libido, or making you want it less. I would recommend making changes gradually to avoid that, or just tough it out until you adapt, in that situation. Been there, didn't like it, personally.

heh...I think you're talking to me. Thanks. I'd be smart not to let it happen this time around.
  • DaddieCat
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

heh...I think you're talking to me. Thanks. I'd be smart not to let it happen this time around.

I'm sure no one likes it when that happens.. .lol ;)
  • jh5377
    jh5377 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yeah i do because i feel more attractive and sexy so then i want to dress up.in nice lingerie which in turn makes me hornier and put out heaps more.