My Journey (With Pics)

Options
MidWestMissy
MidWestMissy Posts: 32 Member
I decided back in February 2012 I was going to make changes. Changes for ME. We had plans to take son on a trip of his choice for a high school graduation gift. Plus I didn't want to be hiding behind the camera at graduation. But standing proud next to him. I knew I had to feel better about myself.

So I set out to make changes. I started out over 180 pounds. I walked. I logged in here. I stopped drinking soda. I was ready for making me feel better about me. I gave myself a goal of 50 lbs. by the last week of May 2013. Over an year. I was sure this was possible.

Though I hit close to the weight goal didn't quite make it .. but I am still VERY HAPPY with results. I did gain a little while on the graduation trip, and I have been slow at getting back on the healthy choices since returning. I am still very happy. So here is a small peek at that journey.

Plus you know what? I didn't hide behind any camera's. Not at graduation. Not on vacation. :heart:

2013-07-04.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and sharing my journey!!

Replies

• Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look great! :)
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,929 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! Always happy to read when hard work on fitness/nutrition plans pays off!
  • Penelope2738
    Penelope2738 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job. :smile:

8488541.png
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    congratulation
  • GFielding_56
    GFielding_56 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Excellent result MidWestMissy - be proud! Good on you for not shying away from the cameras at any part of your journey!
  • Mrsfreedom41
    Mrsfreedom41 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    You look really good - great job on your success and don't hide behind any more cameras - show off that body and pretty smile.:flowerforyou:
  • vintagegirl3
    vintagegirl3 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am so happy for you.
  • violetbluemornings
    violetbluemornings Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Well done... and you should always be standing in front of a camera ;)
  • BethersinMN
    Options
    You look Fabulous!!! Congrats!
  • zeeshanparvez18
    Options
    Pretty good. I also weigh 180 pounds. Hopefully I will also succeed!
  • Lili0817
    Lili0817 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look very good! MUCH younger and I like the hair style change :)
  • Lynzigzagzay
    Lynzigzagzay Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look like a different person from the first photo! Well done!
  • Brandon2117
    Options
    Congrats! Looking good!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!