Buddy Request from Journey2Lose75lbs

Options
Hi! My name is Jennifer! Allow me to introduce myself -- I'm 36 years old, 5'11, and 224lbs! I'm trying to get back to the what I weight I was ten years ago... 165lbs! What made me want to lose weight?! Well, I want to go horseback riding this summer and the website said if you weigh more than 200lbs, you have to not only ride the Clydesdale, but you have to pay an additional $10... And I'm cheap! LOL! Anyway, this journey has been hard... Eating right and logging it all, ugh -- and then the frequent exercises... I'm starting T25 tomorrow morning... I'm excited now, but I'm sure Shaun T is going to kick my butt in the morning! Add me, I need friends! Let's motivate each other!! :D

Replies

• Jayz395
    Jayz395 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Just started my second week of t25, my legs are still getting over lower focus
  • Steegzz
    Steegzz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    shoot me an add! would love to be apart of your journey!
  • Numer1ca
    Numer1ca Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I totally understand not liking to be told you have to ride the Clydesdale - but how cool would it be to ride a Clydeedale. I say, lose the weight so it's a choice - and then spring for the extra $10!
  • marebear31485
    marebear31485 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of your journey! I started a week or so ago and have another 50 lbs to lose. And I would totally ride the Clydesdale!!
  • fleurbkwalker
    fleurbkwalker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Missy, I need a buddy. Add me!! :)