I got 60 lbs to lose and need new friends

Options

Replies

• AkAmber
    AkAmber Posts: 40
    Options
    I could use some new friends too! Jumping back on the wagon and most of the ones I had before have moved on. :)
  • marinetteloser
    Options
    +1 for this, new to trying to accomplish any kind of weight loss and am looking to be pushed in the right direction :-)
  • bouncingrl
    bouncingrl Posts: 16
    Options
    I just saw your post, and I would like to be added as your friend. I have a FB page (www.facebook.com/fit2bsexy). It's a community page about helping each other stay motivated and accountable for our fitness and nutrition goals.
  • KardioKim
    KardioKim Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me. I'm looking for support, too.
  • bouncingrl
    bouncingrl Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm also adding all of you as friends on here.
  • Sillah
    Sillah Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me :-)
  • micki9103
    micki9103 Posts: 10
    Options
    Please add me I am also looking for support!
  • ninajmisfit13
    Options
    same here!
  • blkknghtrdr
    Options
    I've tried to get others to do MFP with me but its not working. I've lost 15 but I want to lose 40 more. This is my first time looking here for support.

Add me if you'd like. I'd definitely give support. ????
  • Biodemon
    Biodemon Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    :D
  • VeronicaanddMatt0605
    VeronicaanddMatt0605 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I would love some extra support and motivation. I've got 95lbs to lose
  • Biodemon
    Options
    :D
  • Biodemon
    Options
    BUMP
  • StarbucksRN
    StarbucksRN Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    How are you doing? i would love a buddy. I have to figure out how to add you. Sounds great to have to have support!! look for my friends request. BIG HUGS!!!:smile:
  • Jayiz
    Jayiz Posts: 39
    Options
    I'd love to have support as well, so everyone... please feel free to add me :)
    I really think support is key when trying to lose the weight.
    I will try to be as supportive as I can to you as well. ^^
  • lovelii
    lovelii Posts: 3
    Options
    I got hooked on MFP Jan2012 and had great results in getting in better shape for a cruise but once vacation was over, i gave up. I started a new job and have gained 20 lbs in the past year. I definitely need support and will be as supportive as possible as well. Anyone and everyone is welcome to request me =)
  • varuca1
    varuca1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've got another 75 pounds to go and could use any and all motivation :)
  • 1fitnessplanner
    1fitnessplanner Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    everyone add me :D i'm a daily user
  • janinealfke
    Options
    hi Bio....I've been using myfitnesspal for almost a year now. I've had weight loss surgery, so I lose differently from the average person, but certainly can help you with support or suggestions if you ever need them, to help you in this endeavor....I've been losing weight since August 2011 when I weighed 563 lbs....I'm down to 287 today...and still going. It's a process, and a support system is helpful! Feel free to friend me if you are interested and I wish you the best of luck!!!

Janine Alfke
  • ktladie72
    ktladie72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have about the same to lose. Its always easier with support behind you.