Low Carb.

Options
Im starting my low carb diet today, and im needing a little motivation, i want to lose some weight before summer. Do you guys mind sharing some success stories,pictures and weight loss?

Replies

• tackleberry61
    tackleberry61 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I dropped 20 lbs in like 3 weeks doing Keto. I should really get back on it since I stopped and haven't lost since.
  • phil_socal
    phil_socal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to get back to keto also. I've lost large amounts of weight and it's pretty easy! The problem I have is it's too easy to cheat. One cookie can set you back 3 days.
    If you eat meat, it's a pretty easy diet- all the steak, chicken, bacon and eggs you can eat!
  • steportiz
    steportiz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've dropped 23 LBS on the low-carb diet so far since February. I love it! The best diet with faster results than any other diet I have tried in the past.
  • HannahInHawaii
    HannahInHawaii Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm low carbing and have an open diary. =)
  • Tupelo64
    Tupelo64 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I need a low carb as well.. I am 50 something.. a runner, cyclist and all around active person with an all around round belly.. I would love help and friendships! Thank you
  • BasketMommy4
    BasketMommy4 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've just started my Low carb journey & would love to have other friends on the same journey for support and motivation! Please add me so we can share in this journey together! :-)
  • Psysix
    Psysix Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Ketosis dieting right now. I'm one week and two days In, 11 pounds down. I'm sure a lot is water weight but I feel much better. It took me a long time to get into ketosis this time because I've been home all day doing next to nothing except reading for an exam. Though losing 11 pounds while doing hardly anything is pretty interesting, I need to get back to the gym.

Last time I did keto dieting I lost about 50 pounds in a little less than three months. I didn't exercise much then either, but I'm happy to say that was two years ago and I didn't gain back any of that weight. I just maintained absentmindedly for a long time.
  • petunia773
    petunia773 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I've been low carbing since August 2016 and have lost 53 pounds.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!