Short girls?

Options
2»

Replies

• jumpingborderterrier
    jumpingborderterrier Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and currently 170 with a goal of 140. Once I get to 140 then I'll re-assess to see if lower feels right (max end goal is 125). I thought I was 5'2" but my cousin measured me. :)

I'm 5'3 and currently weigh 160lbs. I got down to 138lbs 2 years ago. I restricted my diet to a "healthy"foods list prescribed by my gym. This backfired for me causing cravings. Now I'm trying to find balance and incorporate some of the "off list" foods without binging. I'm working on calorie counting without the obsession so I can make this a lifestyle. I like the way my body looked at 138lbs. So that's my goal.
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and done losing weight..just working on slow recomp..I lift and do HIIT..feel free to add me for support if you want.
  • skorsk
    skorsk Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm 52 and 5'3" and currently weigh 144. I was 123# about 2 years ago but got married.. I want to get back down to about 16% body fat. I was at 18% at 123#. I like to push myself just to see what I can handle. Not weight lifting yet but keeping my caloric intake pretty low and I don't have much energy right now. Weight loss is tough and it's a mental game. Can't focus on food and distraction is key.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Hey All, I too am Fun Sized! I'm 5'1 and needing to lose an additional 10-15 pounds. I do pole dancing, yoga/stretching, and I just started lifting.
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for replying! It's so encouraging to have short friends with the same goals:) I don't have any friends my height so it's hard to relate;)
  • erindawson28
    erindawson28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm 4'11 and want to loose between 15-20 pounds. I'm just getting started and this feels like a big challenge. I have 5 kids and work full time, so finding the time and the energy to exercise is tough. Feel free to add me, if you are looking for a support buddy.
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    @tiffanifair I'm also 33 (well on the 14th I will be :smiley: ) and I'm 5'2"ish....and I also have about 30 more pounds to lose to reach my "goal". I started at 196 in January and I'm 170 now! Feel free to add me!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" I want to lose down to 140-145 range.
  • Soy_K
    Soy_K Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    i'm 42, 5'1" and i'm 114lb and i'm trying to lose fat and gain strength and achieve some fitness goals (pistol squats on both sides, aerial cartwheel, front and back handspring) before my body is too old to safely experience them! i know being short and also getting older makes keeping the fat off a lot harder. please feel free to add me too!
  • Fernando618G
    Fernando618G Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    i <3 all short people jsinggg :)
  • MrsDan1667
    MrsDan1667 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    32 and 5'1 with 28 to go until goal (lost 6.5 so far)
  • jenniencole
    jenniencole Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll b 32 in 9 days I'm 5'1 have lost 18.2 lbs super excited to get under 200lbs finally. My goal is135 ish so I have a ways to go and looking for all the support I can get and am willing to give it in return