Replies

• KarlynKeto
    KarlynKeto Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    tw807278 wrote: »
    KarlynKeto wrote: »
    DanSTL82 wrote: »
    My goal is to lose as much fat at whatever costs

Some of the costs of losing weight too quickly can include hair loss, irregular heart rhythms, gall bladder attacks, etc...

Not to mention feeling "Hangry" all the time.

Let me know what you all think.
    I exercise 5 days a week combining both cardio and weight training. My diet consists of under 20G carbs, with lean meats (chicken, turkey) tuna, and veggies such as spinach and broccoli. I know I must include more sources of fat, so I would love some recommendations. I'm going to keep my calorie intake about 750 calories less than my TDEE. Should my result be fat loss with this plan?
    Note: I don't eat sugars, and only drink water and green tea. Thanks!

The fats I like are nuts, avocados and olive oil dressings in my salads. Since you eat veggies, they should be easy to add. Depending on your view/preference, dairy is another source of fats. I like to snack on a bit of cheese and add a bit of cream in my coffee. I don't go overboard with them though. Eggs are also very healthy fat sources. When cooking meats, use coconut oil instead of a spray. I typically blend in unsweetened coconut flakes and chia seeds in smoothies when I make them, they both have plant based fats. You don't need to drown food in fats, just enough to cover your essential needs. Oh, and avoid the deep fried kind of fats. Obviously.