Dont you hate when someone you work with comes in with the best smelling food in the world!

Options
kyleliermann
kyleliermann Posts: 156 Member
Hey everyone looking for some new motivated friends all are welcome.

Replies

• HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Yepppp. But most time I manage to say no now! Still sometimes, I hate them when I am stressed and/or hungry :disappointed:
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    There is this disreputable looking shed set up in the parking lot of a liquor store near my work...and it has the best BBQ I've ever had. You always know when someone has been to Russell's it stinks up the whole floor with it's smoky goodness...then I find myself heading there for lunch for some brisket and collard greens.
  • kyleliermann
    Options
    Yepppp. But most time I manage to say no now! Still sometimes, I hate them when I am stressed and/or hungry :disappointed:

Ohhh there not sharing it just smells so good its making me want to eat
  • kyleliermann
    Options
    There is this disreputable looking shed set up in the parking lot of a liquor store near my work...and it has the best BBQ I've ever had. You always know when someone has been to Russell's it stinks up the whole floor with it's smoky goodness...then I find myself heading there for lunch for some brisket and collard greens.

brahahahaha this guy had smoked ribs mmmmmmmm all I have is chicken :S
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Most of the time that co-worker is me. Everyone is always trying to guess what I am having for lunch by the smells. Losing weight does not have to mean boring food.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    Most of the time that co-worker is me. Everyone is always trying to guess what I am having for lunch by the smells. Losing weight does not have to mean boring food.

I was just going to say the same thing. I'm usually the one who has the drool-worthy lunches in my office. I still managed to lose 65lbs :)
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Nope. Because they are usually the last person that needs to eat it.
  • kyleliermann
    Options

Nice, yea I eat great food, I just try to time my food intake which is hard when its always smelling great
  • kyleliermann
    Options

I was just going to say the same thing. I'm usually the one who has the drool-worthy lunches in my office. I still managed to lose 65lbs :)

Nice Congrats I was in great shape but now i'm fat after surgeries so I am starting over.
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Yes! That happened to me today. TACOS! I was sad lol
  • Lextmg86
    Lextmg86 Posts: 102 Member
    Options

This for me as well, usually smells like a restaurant in the kitchen after I heat my food up :wink:
  • Camish911
    Camish911 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Yes, that happens frequently! Or someone on my team will randomly decide to buy pizza for everyone. Or it's someone's birthday and everyone brings treats for them. Basically my team looks for any excuse to bring food. We had five different kinds of pie on PI day (March 14th) :D
  • MimiOfTheFraserValley
    MimiOfTheFraserValley Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Since I work in home support, as a home health caregiver in people's homes, it's sometimes unavoidable that good food'll be around. I don't cook for my clients since they don't need me to do so, but sometimes the food they serve themselves is amazingly wonderful to smell!! I manage to not eat their food, though, unless it's healthy stuff. One of my clients - her hubby always has lots of fruit on hand, & I can help myself to it if I want. Sometimes I'll have a piece or two, but not much since I bring my own food. When it's fruit, though, & they insist, I don't want to be rude & refuse. :smile:
  • kyleliermann
    Options
    Lextmg86 wrote: »

This for me as well, usually smells like a restaurant in the kitchen after I heat my food up :wink:

lol
  • kyleliermann
    Options
    Camish911 wrote: »
    Yes, that happens frequently! Or someone on my team will randomly decide to buy pizza for everyone. Or it's someone's birthday and everyone brings treats for them. Basically my team looks for any excuse to bring food. We had five different kinds of pie on PI day (March 14th) :D

See this wouldnt phase me because I hate baked goods hahaha