30 day shred!!

Options
2»

Replies

• kerrihh
    kerrihh Posts: 1
    Options
    I started 30ds yesterday and although I am only mildly sore, I have a feeling it's going to get worse before it gets better.

Also re: good sports bra I find that if I wear 2 that things are kept in place. The only negative is you have to wrestle out of 2 of them while sweaty. Yuck.

Would love to get some mfp friends on the same path ;)
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I am wondering how to log the workout in the exercise data. I just got my video delivered and have not tried it yet.

I've always read that MFP is too generous with calories lost when you enter exercise and so I log Jillian DVDs as "aerobics - general." When I do a DVD that's 55 minutes I'll only enter is as 45 minutes. I just ordered a HRM today and am looking forward to seeing how many calorie that indicates that I use.
  • fillydasilva92
    fillydasilva92 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been oohing and aahring about this DVD, but I've heard such good reviews about it everywhere so I've ordered it.
  • bex4health
    bex4health Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am on day 4 of level 1. I have been doing it everyday but with a 1 day rest between levels, and I will do it again between 2 and 3. I found level 1 not too difficult, level 2 makes me feel like I'm really sweating. I did experience a little knee pain the last few days of level 1 and I just continued with my workouts and iced my knee a few times a day. It cleared up in a few days and I now make more of a conscious effort to how I'm bending my leg, Jillian tells you the right and wrong ways. Oh and I found this equation online to estimate calories burned if you don't have a HRM.
    (your weight X 503)
    = Calories burned in level 1 in an hour

This is for one hour, so you would divide that number by 3 because the work out is 20 minutes (not including the warm up or cool off)