Fell off wagon

Options
I'm posting here to make me accountable somewhere! I fell off the wagon the past two weeks and knowing that I was getting back on track starting tomorrow, I just binged on everything.
Problem is, I always am "starting tomorrow" and have many of these nights. I need to get back on track immediately. I felt so much better about myself and was a lot happier. Tomorrow is on!!!

Replies

• Jabbate3
    Jabbate3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I have fallen off track myself and I remember an old trick. Log or write down what you've eaten so far in the day even though you think you're off track and it's usually not as bad as you thought. At that point you could start to get back on track and not wait.
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    On the bright side, you will probably diet easier tomorrow. Just plan your meals and snack ahead. Pack lunch if necessary. Plan your exercise and do it. One day at a time!
  • prbravo11
    prbravo11 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I know how that is. It happens more when you have to travel. It's hard to plan your workouts and throws your schedule off
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    We've all been there done that in one way or another. I've myself have just returned from a few weeks of no exercise and lots of junk.

Small steps each day is a new beginning. Or take it one step further...each meal is a fresh start. Start small and build up.

Good luck ~ you got this!