Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Medication & Weight Loss

I am experiencing upset stomach taking lovan. I find it hard to deal with
this symptoms everyday!! how do you cope with taking medication.

Replies

• Samrny
    Samrny Posts: 62 Member
    Have you tried eating with it?
  • thunder1982
    thunder1982 Posts: 280 Member
    Do you take it on an empty stomach? A quick google search and I found people mentioning heartburn if not taken with food. I assume the script doesnt specify either way?

I have to take my thyroid medication on an empty stomach though I have found that if I leave it too long to eat that sometimes I get mild heartburn but thats probably from just not eating all together rather than the meds. It has meant I have had to change my mornings, I like chocolate milk in the morning but have to wait 2 hours before consuming dairy after my meds.

I assume you take meds in the morning, maybe switching to evening may help. Depending on how severe the upset stomach is, taking them at night might mean you sleep through it.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    You have asked several time about Prozac (lovan). The answers don't change...