Here goes nothing. I need an "accountabilibuddy " details inside

Options
I am aged 24, standing tall at 5'9.I've lost 55 lbs from jan '15 to june '15 (6 months) with MFP. I havd 20 more pounds to go. My problem is not that I don't know how to lose the weight. My problem is that I am good with counting calories for 2 days and the next few days I go on a crazy binge. It's a crappy cycle. For 6 months I did great, I felt like a winner, losing pound after pound. But now it's 10 months later and all I've lost is my pride and I've gained 10 lbs and some real bad habits.

Is there anyone out there that can relate? I'm looking for someone on the same or similar boat, that I can message every time I need support or a push in the right direction. Someone I can message anytime I'm about to binge. And of course you can look for the same with me.

I've tried just about everything else! Nothing else seems to work. Female accountabilibuddy preffered. Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you

Replies

• Janetteaaa
    Janetteaaa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    We are in town exact same boat! I lost around 50 lbs starting last February and since about August I've just stayed the same weight. Now in the last few months I've gained a some back. I too go on these binges and feel so bad after. I want to loose another 40 lbs. I need the motivation..
  • TheOriginalAnnieB
    TheOriginalAnnieB Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You two sound like a match made in heaven! Hope you get together and inspire one another to keep on keepin' on! And maybe inspire the rest of us by posting your tag team results?
  • mrsshinault5213
    mrsshinault5213 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I totally hear u dude I do good for a while and then boom I quit. Lately tho my eating habits change on the weekends I eat more. I have a similar cycle going
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I am the same way. It's a tough cycle.