good diet without being hungry to much

Options
I have read about lean gains, t dawg diet, warrior diet but they all seem complicate my excercise is there its just seems after I do my fitness for the there is a big hole in my stomach that leaves me blowing my 2010 calories surplus for the day how do you combat hunger and late night cravings and bingeing while trying to cut and lose fat

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I think you're confusing yourself by looking at the myriad of diets and approaches to eating that are out there.

You need to find the one that suits you. This might take some experimentation. But let's start simply.

Eat your 2010 calories. Eat whatever and whenever you like as long as you stay under that. If you exercise, you can eat some more. Be wary of the values mfp will tell you you burned in exercise, though. Take your measurements now.

After a month, analyse how you've got on.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Some people use the TDEE - 10, 15, 20% method.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/976981-welcome-to-mfp-don-t-worry-there-s-cliff-notes?hl=welcome+to+MFP

Although, I don't personally do the TDEE method, I do think that a modest deficit is much easier to work with. I aim for a 500 calorie deficit per day (I don't stress if I end up eating at/around maintenance either). On workout days, I like to eat lots of protein. Chicken, Steak, Eggs, Bacon, ect. I usually don't feel hungry at the end of the day.