Looking for people to hold me accountable!

Options
WOW I am STRUGGLING with this. I really need someone/someone's to hold me accountable and help keep me on track.

Replies

• jaynee7283
    jaynee7283 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Only you can keep yourself on track, but I find that visiting these boards and reading everyone's stories helps - whether they are struggles ("they are just like me!") or victories ("I'm going to do it too!").
  • Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Me gurl im kninda really good at giving complements when you do good anyone that wants to add me can
  • bekkahdiltz
    bekkahdiltz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Contact me any time! I keep my coworkers in line when they stray. I have a lot of work to do on myself but lots of motivation. I'm wiling to help any way I can.
  • rma719
    rma719 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey girl I totally agree! I usually am so much more sucessfull when I start challenges like this with a buddy
  • TriciaSmith2015
    TriciaSmith2015 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I check in on MFP when I need inspiration. It helps me to remember that we are accountable to ourselves, but we aren't in this alone.
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    Put down the fork.
  • LoBaas
    LoBaas Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    sjotto92 wrote: »
    WOW I am STRUGGLING with this. I really need someone/someone's to hold me accountable and help keep me on track.

Hey there! I, too, really need some motivation and support in my weight loss journey. I think it would be great to have a place where we can hold each other accountable and use the buddy system to succeed together. What is your goal?
  • mertyross
    mertyross Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It can be hard, be we're all here for you.