My short 85 days on MFP with before and after pic!

Options
annapage38
annapage38 Posts: 110 Member
edited April 2016 in Success Stories
I've had the best time on this app meeting amazing new people on the same journey. I didn't realise how the impact of like minded people would help me so much!

So the left is day 1 and the right is 85. I got injured playing sport and stopped playing, dug myself into a rut. I managed to climb out and see the bright side!

I'm still on this journey so feel free to add me!
Feel free to get in touch!

MFP Love ❣

Replies

• rsleighty
    rsleighty Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Great job!
  • lainy1979
    lainy1979 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hey Anna, I'm browsing the forums for inspiration and look who I come across!! Your transformation over such a short space of time is amazing, hope you don't go leaving mfp anytime soon cos I'm in this for the longhaul and hope to share the journey with you. Much love ;)
  • annapage38
    Options
    rsleighty wrote: »
    Awesome!!!! Great job!
    Thanks!

lainy1979 wrote: »
    Hey Anna, I'm browsing the forums for inspiration and look who I come across!! Your transformation over such a short space of time is amazing, hope you don't go leaving mfp anytime soon cos I'm in this for the longhaul and hope to share the journey with you. Much love ;)
    Aw Lainy, you're following me
  • ClurWelsh
    ClurWelsh Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! How much have you lost?? Xxx
  • mah_masha
    mah_masha Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    U look great and very inspiring to me ..keep the hard work
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Impressed with your transformation:) I'd love to know some stats?? Height, SW, CW? If you're up for sharing those things;)
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!
  • ty_fit0815
    ty_fit0815 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Oh wow...you did that. Simply amazing.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    You have had great success in deed, congrats!
  • hlsommers
    hlsommers Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is awesome ,my son introduced this App to my husband and my self it has only been a short time but I have learned so much already and already see results. It helps me realize how important nutrition and exersise is.Your pictures are inspiring
  • kalm3
    kalm3 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm not able to see the pics :#
  • annapage38
    Options
    Hey all! Im sorry - my image seems to have disappeared. I woke up to a notification saying I've been warned?! So here is the image again

09cqhwaeqpr1.jpeg
  • annapage38
    Options
    lainy1979 wrote: »

Morning gal, I actually wrote a lot more to you but that seems to have gone too :(
    I enjoy watching your progress and I'm so glad you added me - I'm not leaving MFP anytime soon
  • annapage38
    Options
    ClurWelsh wrote: »
    You look FABULOUS! How much have you lost?? Xxx

Only 9.7kg!Although I've gained a lot of muscle. I wish I took measurements at the start!

• annapage38
    Options
    You're doing great! Impressed with your transformation:) I'd love to know some stats?? Height, SW, CW? If you're up for sharing those things;)

Sure thing Tiffani! I didn't think!

I'm 6" (183cm)
    Start weight: 124.4kg
    Current weight: 114.7kg

I've lost just under 10kg

• annapage38
    Options
    Thanks to everyone else for the lovely comments! ❣ keep working!
    hlsommers wrote: »
    That is awesome ,my son introduced this App to my husband and my self it has only been a short time but I have learned so much already and already see results. It helps me realize how important nutrition and exersise is.Your pictures are inspiring

Hey! I bet you're glad he did. I didn't think calorie counting really worked but apparently it does!
    I've also started doing at least 150 mins of exercise a week - although usually more! Good luck with what you're trying to achieve! ❣
  • lozzyno1
    lozzyno1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anna, can I ask what exercises you did to help the tummy? Or what you think helped? Thanks
  • annapage38
    Options
    lozzyno1 wrote: »
    Anna, can I ask what exercises you did to help the tummy? Or what you think helped? Thanks

Hey lozzo. What exercises do you currently do?
    I lost a lot of weight in the past just working up to running 5k on a treadmill and then running 5k everyday - so boring!
    I play netball once a week and train for it every other week too.
    I joined a new gym and I do an exercise class a day. Regardless of what we do they're all interval training. We do between 10 and 30 seconds high intensity and then 10-20 sec break. You can do crunches/planks/mountain climbers, literally whatever. Just make sure it really push as hard as you can for the short time you work. You'll swear a bucket load and I promise it will be over before you know it haha!
    Hope that helps!
  • kae831
    kae831 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You're awesome, Ana!! Congratulations! you look fabulous!
  • annapage38
    Options
    kae831 wrote: »
    You're awesome, Ana!! Congratulations! you look fabulous!

Thank you so much! I hope your goal is in sight! x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!