Need to drop weight but I keep gaining more?

Options
2»

Replies

• Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    streamgirl wrote: »
    There have also been studies that people who exercise without watching calories actually do gain weight. It's nothing magical, it's just that it's easy to think "I just ran for 30 minutes and I'm really beat, so I will treat myself with some extra cheese and nuts on my healthy salad!" Turns out the run burned 275 calories and the extra cheese, nuts, dressing, etc. added 325.
    Yep. All about calories you put in you and how many are going out through a healthy calorie deficit. There is no reason not to eat food unless you really aren't hungry. And not "I don't want to eat calories so I'll ignore the stomach acids burning my stomach cry for me TO JUST EAT SOMETHING"....not that I ever did that or something.

Play around with the food diary, take a look at labels, see what things add up to calorie wise so you can be better informed. While you should never deny yourself something if you really want it (and it fits into your calories), try and lean towards foods that give you a bigger bangs for the nutritional buck and are low in calories - most veggies, lean meats, things of that nature if you need help staying full.