FML!

Options
Seefylol
Seefylol Posts: 197
As of 10 minutes ago i finished my work out. Sat down by the computer with my protein shake, banana and peanut butter. Checking out some of the forums, getting sucked into a discussion, and completely forgetting that I took the cap on my protein shake bottle off.

Picked it up, getting ready to give it a mix around with the ice one last time before I put it to my mouth. Shook it, protein spillage everywhere! On my keyboard, on my monitor, all over the walls and floors :(:(:(

The only good thing was it was chocolate. If it were a white vanilla colour...well... those stains might look like something else to people who walk into my room.

Replies

• LaurieJ68
    LaurieJ68 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That's hilarious! Hope you got everything cleaned up! :laugh:
  • MoJokes
    MoJokes Posts: 691
    Options
    A serious FML moment that, I have done it before and screamed lol
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Yikes! I feel your pain. Did that about a week ago with salad dressing. :(
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    O.o.
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    LOL

Did this a few months ago and got protein shake alllllllllllllllllll over my walls.

Woops
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    OH NOES, D: Lol must be so frustraaaaaating!!! Good luck getting it cleaned up, :D
  • mxcum167
    mxcum167 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine covered my new jacket with tomato ketchup do something very similar in the Hardrock Cafe in London a few years back. She didn't know that the waiter had already loosened the cap. oops
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    As of 10 minutes ago i finished my work out. Sat down by the computer with my protein shake, banana and peanut butter. Checking out some of the forums, getting sucked into a discussion, and completely forgetting that I took the cap on my protein shake bottle off.

Picked it up, getting ready to give it a mix around with the ice one last time before I put it to my mouth. Shook it, protein spillage everywhere! On my keyboard, on my monitor, all over the walls and floors :(:(:(

The only good thing was it was chocolate. If it were a white vanilla colour...well... those stains might look like something else to people who walk into my room.

no no no...now everyone will think you pooped all over your room!!
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Now you should lick it all up instead of cleaning it. Saves you the time of remaking it!
  • lightdiva1
    lightdiva1 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I have done that before. Iced Tea all over me while playing Cards Against Humanity. You can bet I was teased relentlessly.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Now you should lick it all up instead of cleaning it. Saves you the time of remaking it!
    This. And you won't be wasting it.
  • kstar521
    kstar521 Posts: 7
    Options
    Awwww, total FML moment! That kind of stuff happens to me all the time!
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    DOH!
  • Chlochloeaway
    Options
    ><
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    wait... is that... hair gel????

tumblr_lonvn4p2UR1qb9pa3o1_500.gif