FitBit Blaze vs Iphone Watch?

Options
dbkyser
dbkyser Posts: 612 Member
I recently purchased the Blaze because I have a Galaxy S7 Edge, but wondering now if I should have went with the Iwatch.
Things that are important to me are.

Style
Counting Steps
Sleep Monitoring
syncing with phone/ipad/mfp
Software support.

Has anyone compared the two

Replies

• Jen2Bfit
    Jen2Bfit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    How do you like the Fitbit blaze? I am considering one and I too have the edge.
  • dbkyser
    dbkyser Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I like it okay, just does not seem to be that accurate when it comes to hr, and not very stylish if that matters to you.
  • RosieRose7673
    RosieRose7673 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I love the Apple Watch but it does not have the sleep tracking feature. You have to charge it every night also. I don't care about sleep tracking though so it doesn't bother me.

The calorie burns and tracking seem pretty on point. Sometimes the burns seem a bit low but I think it's just me whining that I feel I should have burned more calories!
  • GBO323
    GBO323 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I have the S7 and the FitBit blaze. You are way ahead with the Blaze. On battery alone, you only have to charge it every 6-7 days. In real life, none of the watches (FitBit/Apple/Garmin, etc) are 100% spot on when it comes to the HR feature. They aren't medical devices and won't give you real HR like a chest strap or a blood pressure strap. These are meant more for being used as a guideline. Technically, steps should be noted as activity since I can drum up some beats and hit 2000 "steps" easily without ever taking a walk.

If you can focus on the steps/activity part along with the calorie burn side, you're best with the blaze. I turned off the HR feature because it helps to save battery and when it's not correct, I get MORE food that I haven't earned.

Hope this helps. PM me if you have more questions.