Starting over *AGAIN :(

Options
Hello everyone,
It's me again!!!!!
I'm starting this journey again, hopefully 3rd times the charm. I have lost weight but life happens then I gain it back. My hubby picked me up from the airport last week and he tools pics of me at baggage claim and I just wanted to cry. I can't keep letting myself go, this time failure is not an option. I'm looking for friends to help keep me motivated. I have to eat/live/ exercise better.
Please help
Thanks

Replies

• DeeC01
    DeeC01 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    It happens to the best of us. Feel free to add me and I will do my best to motivate you, I've had a bad couple of weeks, but I think Im back on form now.
  • Kash4Life
    Kash4Life Posts: 48
    Options
    Welcome back and feel free to add
  • Snowwy11
    Snowwy11 Posts: 28
    Options
    Ive been there before! You can do it this time!!!! :-D. I will send a friend request
  • virgo1978
    virgo1978 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I lost count of how many times I've started over. My first time on here I lost 20 lbs., but then like you said...life happens! I gained it back and then some. So, I'm back again! Hopefully this time I'll make some permanent changes. Friend me if you'd like. We can do this together!
  • Fitdiva83
    Fitdiva83 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain ..trying to figure out a brand new game plan myself. Add me too.
  • BronzedEbony
    Options
    Don't feel bad. All that matters is you decided to get back on track. I recently started my journey again on Monday. I can't begin to count how many times I have relapsed. Although, there is something about this time around that gives me hope. I'm here for you.
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    WELCOME BACK!!!! So nice to see you on my newsfeed again :)
  • jenniferharrisricard
    Options
    You can do it!!! It is a lifestyle change. Once you change them for good then there is no falling off the wagon or letting yourself go. You can do it!!
  • churchchipmunk
    churchchipmunk Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I would love to be a friend on your journey!!! We can do this!!!!! :)
  • sgk0411
    sgk0411 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I know how that feels. :( last year I was down to 138 and recently I was back up to 155. At least i'm not at 222 like I was when I started but I really need to get my butt in gear. Now i'm back to 149.
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me hun. I'm not perfect, but I try. :)
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am a dedicated and meticulous logger. I also try to encourage my friends as much as I can.
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    this is also my 3rd try (since joining here, not to mention all the times i tried before joining MFP). every time i've ended up back where i started, except this last time, when i went above and beyond my heaviest. so, here i am, 4 pounds down (again) and determined to make it work this time. we can do this! you are certainly not alone!
  • ferra11
    ferra11 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me too..starting OVER AGAIN!!! SO tired of thinking about losing weight!!! Feel free to add me! Good luck!
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Like others here have said, it happens to all of us. Don't beat yourself up. Feel free to add me if you would like to. :)
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    hi donald's wife!
    welcome back! this time, you've totally got it!
  • Evamuse
    Evamuse Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am starting over again too. I am losing weight but not fast enough.
    I work out twice a week but my diet is letting me down. Feel free to add me.
    I am going to try and incorporate a kettle bell workout too .
  • RCadence
    RCadence Posts: 79
    Options
    Welcome back!!! You can't go wrong if you got the right group of friends cheering you on :-)

Feel free to add me!
  • habsfan802
    habsfan802 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    this is my second time hoping this is the one feel free to add I need all the help I can get
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    hi donald's wife!
    welcome back! this time, you've totally got it!

OMG it's Donald's wife!

Skully has the right of it...you've totally got it this time!