Losing baby weight and building muscle

Options
I have had 2 pregnancies. I am 27 years old and had a single born in 2012 and just gave birth to twins via c section in January. I gained 80 lbs with both pregnancies. I lost all my baby weight after my first born within 4 months and my body was in the best shape it's ever been. I have lost 60 lbs again this around and have 20 to go. My body is definitely different after having a c section and carrying twins. My elasticity is not as good and my muscles in my abdomen are torn, I feel disgusting but am trying to push through.
My husband also just left for 2 months of work business. So getting to the gym is much more difficult and my motivation is weakening in his absence and the exhaustion of caring for 3 kids.

How do I push through

Replies

• KKrezman
    KKrezman Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a mom of twins who just turned two! I nursed most of the first year so I wasnt worried about the weight but now is the time to light the fire under my bum.
    Feel free to friend me if you are looking for mutual motivation!
    I've been doing in-home workouts W/O weights to start. I've found a lot on YouTube to get me started!
  • agstring
    agstring Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good for you for keeping up with the nursing! I only lasted a month doing so. I fear the longer this weight sits on me the harder it will be to lose it... Especially after c section