Hello Everyone!

I am Hira, new to this site..i am quite confused about my calories intake..and i think i do make many mistakes!! So to avoid those, i have joined MFP today! Hope it Will help alot! Nd you people will surely guide me, help, nd motivate me so i can acheive ma goal! I am getting married after 2 months and am really really worried about my weight!!
Before i get started, i want to share this with you people and want you to correct me where i am wrong!
For today, i.e 5th of July, i had my breakfast at 12.30pm which was a glass of Mango shake without sugar and milk was skimmed! Plus i had half chapatti with cooked pumpkins (one fourth portion of a medium plate)!
At 3.00pm i had 1 cucumber!
At 3.15pm i had half cup of Tea (without sugar, skimmed mik) with 2 bran rusks!
At 6.00pm i went somewhere and had 1 cup of tea (without sugar), 1 slice of fruit cake (1 cm thin), 1 smal biscuit of bakery coconut, 2 tbsp of mix nimko and 8 lays chips.
At night 12am, i ate a plate of mixed fruits (hlf apple, 2 leechies, 1 medium peach, 2 slices of small mango, 2 thin slices of melon)!
Now, according to my estimate (that needs special attention if i am wrong)
Total day's calories consumd were 1060.
Now at 9.00pm, i did
Treadmill for 30 mins, and burned 190 calories!
Then i did
15 mins manual excercise (for my special target area, i.e fat around belly and hips) estimated burned calories, 60!
So,
My Daily requirements are 1920 calories, i have made Target of 1280 calories to loss weight! According to this;
Consumd calories 1060.
Burnd 250.
1060-250=810
Defict of calories 1920-810=1110 calories..!

Huh!!
Thats crazy!! U might be laughing at my explanations!! But, trust me, i need help!!!!!!!