At Home workout programs

Options
DotBouget
DotBouget Posts: 3 Member
Love them! I've gotten in the best shape of my life with Beachbody programs so much so I signed up as a coach and get a 25% discount! I've done CLX, P90X, 21DFX, Body Beast, some IM30, T25 & PiYo. I'm currently doing Master's Hammer & Chisel. If you aren't getting a good workout at home then you've chosen the wrong program!

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I did the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred when I was starting out. Super good program I really enjoyed.
  • Treehugger_88
    Treehugger_88 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Beachbody's Insanity all the way! Love it! I like Shaun T's aggressive style of teaching and motivation!! "C'mon y'all lets gooooo"
  • billutzman
    billutzman Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Currently week 2 of InSanity again. I started with P90 yrs ago then graduated to InSanity. Then got into jogging and running halfs. This past holiday season I lost food control and rum control. Jan 1 started training for a half and ran that in March, i trained but didnt even think about eating healthy. The half was rough but did it in 2hr38min in 49deg 20mph wind and rain. Now its all food control and insanity. Oh, logging and weighing everything before I eat it.