Food scale

Options
Looking for recommendation on food scales. I've seen some inexpensive ones on Amazon. I'm wondering if they are too good to be true. Have you found a good accurate one? Thanks

Replies

• alyssa0061
    alyssa0061 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I bought the Sharper Image one from Bed Bath and Beyond. I love it. It was $25 but I used one of those 20% off coupons they're always shoving in my mailbox and only paid $20.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I've seen the Ozeri that's on Amazon for around $12 recommended a lot.

I have the more expensive Ozeri that's around $20 (flat black rectangle....my mom thought it was a tablet the first time she saw it :laugh: )
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Bed bath and beyond $20 w/coupon called The Biggest Loser.
    I treat it badly and it's still going. I put it in a gallon ziplock bag to keep it clean.
    Target and walmart also have food scales. Taylor is also a good brand.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I've had my food scale for many years. I bought it at Walmart back then.
  • kalm3
    kalm3 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! Good to know I don't have to spend much to get a reliable one B)
  • EddieP50
    EddieP50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have the "Good Cook Pro" that I bought at a local store for $20. It will measure up to 5kg or 11 lbs. The display can be set to show grams, ounces, fluid ounces and milliliters. You can also place a container on it and then press the power button to zero out the display. That way you only measure the weight of what you put into the container.
  • kalm3
    kalm3 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    EddieP50 wrote: »
    I have the "Good Cook Pro" that I bought at a local store for $20. It will measure up to 5kg or 11 lbs. The display can be set to show grams, ounces, fluid ounces and milliliters. You can also place a container on it and then press the power button to zero out the display. That way you only measure the weight of what you put into the container.

Awesome! I'll be looking out for those features.
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    The best ones are the ones which make you lose more weight....