Bigger girls with tattoos.

Options
2»

Replies

• BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    I have a friend on here with the username TattooedMuffin and she has some before and after pics with a side tattoo. You could look her up and be creepy and stuff.

Being creepy is great

Ahahahaha. TattooedMuffin is probably going to get lots of FR & think WTF! After this post.

I already told her to strap on her tights and cape and come save the thread. She's a hero, I promise!
  • ach54321
    ach54321 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Ali and I am in touch from Channel 5 where I am working on an exciting programme about tattoos. I would love to speak to anyone looking to cover or laser a tattoo that has changed due to weight gain or loss. Please do e-mail: tattoos@channel5.com.

Thanks so much!
  • jensquish1
    jensquish1 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I have a rib and hip tattoo... I was 20 lbs heavier when I got it. It also made it through pregnancy just fine... Granted I also didn't get any stretch marks during my pregnancy either. :)
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    I recommend not getting one...PERIOD! But hey, I don't like tats and it's not my decision. GLUCK!
  • GibsonSG_67
    GibsonSG_67 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Worrying about what a tattoo will look like after you lose weight doesn't seem like a very tattoo-ish attitude. Remember when the only people who got tattoos were bikers and military grunts who were true badasses?