Yoga Enthusiast and Certified Clinical Nutritionalist from San Diego 51+

Options
It isn't that I don't know: Eat less, exercise more, get your sleep, and take your supplements. It's the accountability to actually put these things in place every day. MyFitnessPal.com has been the key factor in the success that I have had so far on the program. I get up in the morning with a plan and I make my food for the day. I don't even walk into the kitchen for the rest of the day! I know the kitchen is my trigger point and my weakness. I'm looking for highly motivated people to join me to not only lose weight, but also live the healthy lifestyle that supports optimal wellness and emotional joy. Being grateful for the things we have, including our imperfections, and celebrating everyday as a miracle are the keys to happiness. I know that my weight is an issue and I feel out of sync with my higher purpose in life to motivate, serve and encourage others. Being a yoga instructor, a clinical nutritionalist, and a massage therapist, the weight no longer serves me! I had an opportunity in life to redirect my life's path and now I want to live it to the fullest.

Replies

• Stephaniespoly
    Stephaniespoly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here and I really relate to what you wrote! I'm to the point that I don't feel comfortable in my own skin. Im joining you on the path to optimal wellness & emotional joy ❤
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,668 Member
    Options
    Nice post!
    BTW San Diego is amazing. One of our favourite places for a family vacation. You're so lucky to live there.
  • healthyguyry
    healthyguyry Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great read!