1200 calorie diet using Herbalife need buddies!

Options
2»

Replies

• AmeliaTyson2016
    AmeliaTyson2016 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm sure a few people responding on this post have great intentions with informing me. However a few others are commenting abusive, insulting comments and I would like to know how to just delete this whole post.

I have not found this forum to be either welcoming or helpful. I don't appreciate insults. I don't believe we are here for that. We are all here for a positive goal.

Anyone know how to delete a discussion?

I am new to MFP and no my vision or intellect has not been affected by a protien powder I use as a snack in addition to a fully balanced diet including over 30 grams of fiber daily and 100 grams of protein daily.

My goal is 1200 calories, but I often go over and I'm still losing weight. I came here for encouragement and support not insults from complete strangers.

It's cool to offer advice, but not usually when someone didn't ask for it and conveys that they do not agree.
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm sure a few people responding on this post have great intentions with informing me. However a few others are commenting abusive, insulting comments and I would like to know how to just delete this whole post.

I have not found this forum to be either welcoming or helpful. I don't appreciate insults. I don't believe we are here for that. We are all here for a positive goal.

Anyone know how to delete a discussion?

I am new to MFP and no my vision or intellect has not been affected by a protien powder I use as a snack in addition to a fully balanced diet including over 30 grams of fiber daily and 100 grams of protein daily.

My goal is 1200 calories, but I often go over and I'm still losing weight. I came here for encouragement and support not insults from complete strangers.

It's cool to offer advice, but not usually when someone didn't ask for it and conveys that they do not agree.

Funny how when you post a public forum, you get opinions of others.

What most of these people have been attempting to do is help before it's too late. No one is arguing your intake at this point. We are telling you the misinformation you are receiving. I would do some research for yourself, especially on body fat measurements and building muscle. Because what you are claiming is happening in regards to building muscle, is not. Unlike Herbalife, there's science to back up our comments.

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    I personally don't like multi level marketing products. They are high cost and low quality. If you like them then go for it but just know that better quality products at lower prices can be found at your local store. No need to get involved with mlm peddlers. Best of luck to you !
  • AmeliaTyson2016
    AmeliaTyson2016 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm not against looking at other research. I just don't like the sarcastic, insulting tone in some of these comments.

• actualbettycrocker
    actualbettycrocker Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm not against looking at other research. I just don't like the sarcastic, insulting tone in some of these comments.

You mean the honest truth? That company has gotten soooooo many people in debt. Everybody I've known that does stuff with that company all have the same aggressive attitude as you do about needing to defend it but it screws everybody over in the end, whether it's health wise or from losing. Is it because you've already spent a large sum of money on it?
  • mwinslow69
    mwinslow69 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • curlyblue21
    curlyblue21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Why are you doing that to yourself? :s You have found myfitnesspal, use the tools available. Pick weight loss goal according to this:
    If you have 75+ lbs to lose 2 lbs/week is ideal,
    If you have 40-75 lbs to lose 1.5 lbs/week is ideal,
    If you have 25-40 lbs to lose 1 lbs/week is ideal,
    If you have 15-25 lbs to lose 0.5 to 1.0 lbs/week is ideal, and
    If you have less than 15 lbs to lose 0.5 lbs/week is ideal.
    Eat food you like and log it. You will lose weight if you do this correctly and consistently.

• curlyblue21
    curlyblue21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks this was useful...I've been on 1200 cal for about a year and lost 63 lbs, still need to loose about 21 lbs, my weight is really stressing me out not really loosing as I will loose one week and gain the next, I'm sticking to cals and weighing everything, but I haven't actually lost weight since the beginning of Feb, everytime I up calories I put on
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Thanks this was useful...I've been on 1200 cal for about a year and lost 63 lbs, still need to loose about 21 lbs, my weight is really stressing me out not really loosing as I will loose one week and gain the next, I'm sticking to cals and weighing everything, but I haven't actually lost weight since the beginning of Feb, everytime I up calories I put on

Possibly you should take a break & just eat at maintenance, for a couple; of weeks & then try losing again after.
  • coreyreichle
    coreyreichle Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    No desire to argue about products that are helping me or my calorie choice. Might as well connect with people who you agree with and who are using similar approaches. #DramaFreeZone

Ah, so you want an echo chamber that tells you what you want to hear, rather than people telling you what really works, and what doesn't.

Got you.
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I get the scans free weekly as part of the week loss challenge I am doing actually

You are getting a weekly DEXA scan for FREE?? I find this very hard to believe, as they are quite costly to have performed.