Food Confessions.....

Options
mariapal76
mariapal76 Posts: 12 Member
I sometimes stop by Wendy's on my way home, order a cheeseburger, and scarf it down before I get home. Then when I get home I pretend it didn't happen and continue on to eat my regular dinner.

Replies

• Buff_Man
    Buff_Man Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Oh dear! Are you adding that to your calories?
  • mariapal76
    Options
    No!! I haven't done that this week. But last week I did it once.
  • thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You better add it in your calories
  • Buff_Man
    Options
    Naughty, naughty!
  • mariapal76
    Options
    Buff_Man wrote: »
    Naughty, naughty!

That's why it's a "Food Confession". Trying to change my ways. I know....terribly naughty!!
  • Buff_Man
    Options
    You must confess to Pastor Gains at your local gym lol. If he accepts your confession he will endow you with gains of muscle and strength. :p
  • mariapal76
    Options
    Buff_Man wrote: »
    You must confess to Pastor Gains at your local gym lol. If he accepts your confession he will endow you with gains of muscle and strength. :p

Hmmm....the eye rolling emoji is not an option on here!! lol
  • Buff_Man
    Options
  • mariapal76
    Options
    I gave up sugary cocktails and replaced them with cookies, cupcakes, and smores. :#6s6csidbt2le.jpeg
  • mariapal76
    Options
    mariapal76 wrote: »
    I gave up sugary cocktails and replaced them with cookies, cupcakes, and smores. :#6s6csidbt2le.jpeg

Note to self: s'mores don't nuke well. :|
  • Buff_Man
    Options
    OMG it just gets worse!
  • RWClary
    RWClary Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I sometimes stop by Wendy's on my way home, order a cheeseburger, and scarf it down before I get home. Then when I get home I pretend it didn't happen and continue on to eat my regular dinner.
    haha - I used to do that when my wife started cooking "healthy" dinners to help me lose the lard.

"I don't understand why Rob's not losing weight; he eats very healthy"... >:)

I just said it was my "genetics" like most weaklings too gluttonous to face reality. I am so glad she did not give up on me. I finally got it, and all of a sudden...my "genetics" transformed magically.

And she asked "How? Why now?"
    I did not have the courage to tell her the truth, so I claimed Divine intervention...and then she made me go to church for 6 straight Sundays...
    That one lie costed 6 whole wasted days!
  • mariapal76
    Options
    What can I say. It's confession day! Another confession: tonight I went to the mall. Unbeknownst to me, there is an evening farmers market. They sell all kinds of goodies....I walked around. Took in all the wonderful aromas and smells. I settled on some kettle popcorn. I had about 1 cup serving = 88 calories.

Boom! Changing my naughty ways. o:)
  • mariapal76
    Options
    RWClary wrote: »
    haha - I used to do that when my wife started cooking "healthy" dinners to help me lose the lard.

"I don't understand why Rob's not losing weight; he eats very healthy"... >:)

I just said it was my "genetics" like most weaklings too gluttonous to face reality. I am so glad she did not give up on me. I finally got it, and all of a sudden...my "genetics" transformed magically.

And she asked "How? Why now?"
    I did not have the courage to tell her the truth, so I claimed Divine intervention...and then she made me go to church for 6 straight Sundays...
    That one lie costed 6 whole wasted days!

Blessed your lovely wife who didn't give up on you!! Good story. Thanks for sharing!!
  • Buff_Man
    Options
    @mariapal76 slowly, slowly..
  • ekat120
    ekat120 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I've definitely hid candy wrappers before...
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Going to church is never a wasted day!!! I need it every Sunday to get me through the week of Wendy's, Pizza Hut, and all those other fast food devils that I love!!!+
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    Options
    If going to church is a "wasted day" I would find another church.

OP, my confessions this month are all wrapped in colorful foil, shaped like cute little animals (mostly bunnies) and made of solid milk chocolate. They were all half price after Easter. Now I need to STOP!!
  • mariapal76
    Options
    I struggle daily with making right food choices! My worst is at night when all I want is a cupcake or a cookie.
  • ty_fit0815
    ty_fit0815 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just repent, and keep it moving!!! Lol.