Addicted to

2»

Replies

• pittbullgirl
    pittbullgirl Posts: 341 Member
    IN for peanut butter and pretzels! YUMMO!
  • RAEQ127
    RAEQ127 Posts: 106 Member
    Night time is my down fall... every single time. It's when I like to eat the most when I'm not even hungry. It's my demon.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    As I've gotten older sugar is my thing. And now I'm cutting carbs which eliminates hell pretty much everything, so I've turned to alchol.
  • traceyfunk
    traceyfunk Posts: 86
    I need to find my inner nagging voice that'll tell me, Aw hell naw girl, you don't want that!

You've obviously heard her - now you just have to listen!
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    You aren't addicted to sweet or salty. You crave sweet and salty. Trying to claim it as an addiction is a cop out. Either budget your day so you have room for a snack that you want or bite the bullet and fight through the craving. Do some exercise, brush your teeth, find a hobby to keep you busy if sitting at night is when you have cravings.

Helpful advice but It' kind of weird that the anonymity of the internet allows the claws to be splayed, even when being supportive. It's all in the tone I guess
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    I don't believe it's entirely a cop out, as a pp suggested. This was an interesting read my sister shared with me today.

http://www.latimes.com/news/science/sciencenow/la-sci-high-carbohydrate-hunger-20130627,0,1772900.story