NSV

Options
Since Gaining Weight I've lost my job due to economy, and hid out in my room to just gain more weight...
I was non motivated, I felt miserable and shut out my entire family from communication.

Since Starting Three Weeks Ago on losing weight, Not only do I feel better, but I no longer
have the want to hide in my bedroom. I've been going to the gym, have met amazing people,
and am even more motivated than before. I call my sisters more often, sending them text messages & calling them in the evenings.

I decided that I would finally start applying for jobs..and got a call today for an Interview!

This isn't a "success story", not yet anyways..but..it is a huge step in the right direction of where I need to be..
and I would like to say it was apart working out and eating healthier. I just feel better..and if that feeling better is not a
Non scale victory then I don't know what is : )

Replies

• QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    *highfive* for feeling awesome! Good luck at your interview. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!