Meal Ideas

Options
Hey guys, can y'all give me some meal ideas? I wake up at 5:30am to get ready and drive 40 min to work and work 7:15-3:15. I work out for at least an hour after work, but after seeing no results with weight loss, I decided to track my food again and I noticed that by dinner time I have 1,000 calories left to eat. So my body is clearly revolting and I didn't know what some fun and easy ideas were for food? So far it's turkey bacon and cereal for breakfast, fruit, yogurt and a protein bar for lunch and then steamed vegetables and lean meat.

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    pizza, ice cream, avocado, real bacon, eggs, cheese, bread, butter, peanut butter,

Calorie deficit does not mean giving up yummy foods or foods we want/love/crave.

My diary is open if you want to take a look.

For example this morning (like most mornings) I had egg muffinsx2 (egg, ham, cheese, peppers, onions) plus a piece of thick bread with butter toasted and 4 slices of deli ham and my coffee.

For lunch probably soup and a panini (local cafe) and for dinner will be brown sugar glazed pork chops veggies and a side dish like rice or noodles.

Might have a greek yogurt in there and chocolate this evening...depend on what I want.
  • Mystical64
    Mystical64 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    morning I have 2 eggs scrambled with provolone cheese in a whole wheat low carb tortilla. Its sooo good and easy
  • kristieshannon
    kristieshannon Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I prep my breakfast and lunch food the night before, so all I have to do is add my freezer pack to my lunch bag and run out the door. Dinners are a combo of pretty easy home cooked meals and nights out. Feel free to check my diary.
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    pizza

• jandsstevenson887
    jandsstevenson887 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I don't think your body is "revolting". There has to be something else at work if you are really at a 1000 calorie deficit and not losing weight.