First time mom looking for motivational support!

Options
Hey everyone,
I am back after a long hiatus. I was always a pretty healthy eater and stuck to my exercise routines until I found out I was expecting. I actually still ate really well and although I didn't exercise, kept on my feet my entire pregnancy (total type A personality, sitting still isn't for me!).
Oddly after my daughter was born I developed a horrible sweet tooth and crave.... Well fatty things I shouldn't eat! I noticed it right away when I started to crave orange juice within a month of her arrival.... And I mean tons and tons of juice. A friend of mine who's a nutritionist thought it might be linked to the fact my daughter was nursing so much. She said because I wasn't eating proper meals that my body might be craving the extra calories which seemed to totally make sense.
Unfortunelty as time went on it got worse. Let's just say my fiancé jokes when he sees Cookie Monster and says "look sweetie it's mommy!".
Although my meals are healthy, the snacking is totally out of control. I just want to start eating better and do some type of excersise to tone up and maybe lose a few pounds. I could really use some friends to help me stay on track because I keep seeming to lose focus!