This has nothing to do with anything PART 2

Options

Replies

• jonesey65244
    Options
    After just reading a couple of your whiny posts, I can SEE why he wants you to leave him alone. Seek some professional help, girl, before you get your buns into trouble. Don't say it can't happen, cuz, sweetie, it happens every single day.

Sorry to be so pointed, but you REALLY DO need help. And NOT from a diet forum.
  • UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    137299044246901?8289689673
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    You all effing suck. I trust you all to find out WHAT THE HELL HOMEBOY "ACCIDENTALLY" DID TO HER. 2 threads and 300 posts later, nothing.

Another sleepless night of wondering. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

Join me in my pillow fort. BYOB.
    dogfort_zps454217b6.jpeg
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

Ok. Not cool. I'm home alone. I hate that part.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options

I'm home alone too. Thank you so much.
  • UnwrappingCandy
    Options

137299044246901?588161107
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Ive been running from the same post she made in Motivation and Support to here and back to find out the secret horrible thing he did to her!

tumblr_inline_mjinhkzHYz1qz4rgp.gif
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I feel kind of bad for all the people that keep giving her really sound advice. It was all said in many ways in Part 1. Don't waste your breathe. just come in and wait for the revelation of the "accidental wrong".
  • 3dogsrunning
    Options

Seriously did you read my post on the what movies scared you thread. The two things out of all the scary movies and you got them both. I am definitely no sleeping now.
    :laugh:
  • UnwrappingCandy
    Options
    Ive been running from the same post she made in Motivation and Support to here and back to find out the secret horrible thing he did to her!

tumblr_inline_mjinhkzHYz1qz4rgp.gif

That dude looks like he's running from a zombie! Ooooohh...this makes sense now. :drinker: She's totally a zombie. :tongue:
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options

137299044246901?588161107

Seriously did you read my post on the what movies scared you thread. The two things out of all the scary movies and you got them both. I am definitely no sleeping now.
    You can come over here and we can keep watch, together. :flowerforyou:
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mmgdc0hAC71qh402go2_250.gif
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I feel kind of bad for all the people that keep giving her really sound advice. It was all said in many ways in Part 1. Don't waste your breathe. just come in and wait for the revelation of the "accidental wrong".
    I bet there is no accidental wrong. I would be willing to bet that she thinks he cheated on her in her head, and no matter what he says she holds it over his head that he cheated, just like the stalker that she is. Does this guy even exist? How long has it been since you have talked to him really? Days, weeks, months?????
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

[img][/img]

inorite. and I can only block her...but since you quoted her, I don't wanna block you! maybe you can edit, IDK.
  • 3dogsrunning
    Options
    tumblr_mmgdc0hAC71qh402go2_250.gif

You win.

Edit - MCD - done. For both.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Oh holy Bee Gees Us. will the quoting never end?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I think he IS testing you, but not to leave him alone. He wants to see just HOW much you love him. He wants to know if you are so in love with him that you simply cannot just stop talking to him for an extended period of time.

So go pick him some flowers.
    Make him a few cards
    Write a minimum of 3 love letters
    Burn him a mixed CD
    Cook him dinner

Then take all that to his house and stand outside and refuse to leave until he talks to you. Playing the mixed CD loudly while waiting helps too.
  • whierd
    Options
    I bet there is no accidental wrong. I would be willing to bet that she thinks he cheated on her in her head, and no matter what he says she holds it over his head that he cheated, just like the stalker that she is. Does this guy even exist? How long has it been since you have talked to him really? Days, weeks, months?????

The story is that not even 24 hours after he tells her he needs space...she goes to drop candy at his house. Than not even 24 hours after THAT, she's talking to him and he's telling her to chill out. That's all we know.

So far, the ideas are;

Cheating
    Abuse
    Accidental wrong hole
    forgot their anniversary or whatever
    Looked at another girl or something

"Accidental" wrong hole..Pffft
    Please, they ALL say it was accidental. It never is.:grumble:

How dare you sully my name? It is always pre-planned and I get consent beforehand!
  • weese17
    weese17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options

ooh my god, he looks like a poor man's kevin federline.

wait, I thought Kevin Federline WAS a poor man's kevin federline.
  • whierd
    Options

The story is that not even 24 hours after he tells her he needs space...she goes to drop candy at his house. Than not even 24 hours after THAT, she's talking to him and he's telling her to chill out. That's all we know.

So far, the ideas are;

Cheating
    Abuse
    Accidental wrong hole
    forgot their anniversary or whatever
    Looked at another girl or something

There's no such thing as a wrong hole, imho.

The rest of the list looks good though.

:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.