With current pace, I will lose 100 pounds in 100 days.

Options
2»

Replies

• Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I've recently started using It Works products to supplement cleaner eating and eventually hardcore outdoor trail bike riding. I've lost 7 pounds in about 2 weeks... which isn't a HUGE loss... but more than I was getting simply going to the gym... I love the gym, it just didn't fit with my busy schedule! I wish everyone tons of luck! Feel free to add me! :smile:

"It Works" is just as bad as Plexus, Shakeology, etc. Just eat whatever you want, as long as you are under your intake calories. Don't waste your hard-earned money!
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    100 pounds in 100 days is too much too fast.

Likely you are not losing just fat. A normal, healthy rate of weight loss is one to two pounds per week. It's difficult for your body to burn large numbers of fat calories in a short amount of time, the weight you lose could be made up of water or muscle (lean tissue). (Mayo Clinic: Dr Donald Hensrud)
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    the weight you lose could be made up of water

I always find this an interesting comment.
    If, by conservative estimates, the human body is over 50% water, doesn't it stand to reason that at least 50% of the weight you lose is water?

I agree that 100 pounds in 100 days is unlikely, but anything is possible, especially for someone who has a lot to lose. Hopefully with a health care professionals guidance.