Ladies who've had a few babies...

Options
For those of you who've had a few babies and gone through the abdominal baby battle wounds and improved your physique, have you seen a big improvement in the quality of your stomach? Specifically those who eat at a deficit/strength train?

I'm 5'1" and was 200lbs. at my heaviest during pregnancy. I've had four beautiful babies and earned some pretty fierce stripes and somewhat loose skin. I'm now at 138lbs. and dropping. Heavy lifting is making a big difference but I'm curious as to how much improvement I can expect and what women saw the most improvement with?

Replies

• Pretty_Jewelz
    Pretty_Jewelz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 also and currently weigh 102. I also have 4 children and was 170 at my heaviest. I have tons of stretch marks but they are so light now thy aren't that noticeable . I do have loose skin around belly button and when bloated I look like I have that dang little pooch lol. But I can honestly say thru clean eating and exercise u can get looking fantastic again! I'm getting my abs back now
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get my stomach back after kid 2. Troll the Success Stories forum for inspiration--it helps, and they even have a "most helpful success stories" sticky. This thread really makes me want to lift, but I'll have to content myself with other resistance training for now, and this thread has some really helpful advice on getting a flat stomach.

Unfortunately, I want my flat stomach now but it will take time.
  • DomesticKat
    DomesticKat Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 also and currently weigh 102. I also have 4 children and was 170 at my heaviest. I have tons of stretch marks but they are so light now thy aren't that noticeable . I do have loose skin around belly button and when bloated I look like I have that dang little pooch lol. But I can honestly say thru clean eating and exercise u can get looking fantastic again! I'm getting my abs back now

This is awesome! How far out from your last pregnancy did you start to notice changes in your stretchmarks? Mine are white now but still huge and rough, and my youngest is 2.
  • DomesticKat
    DomesticKat Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get my stomach back after kid 2. Troll the Success Stories forum for inspiration--it helps, and they even have a "most helpful success stories" sticky. This thread really makes me want to lift, but I'll have to content myself with other resistance training for now, and this thread has some really helpful advice on getting a flat stomach.

Unfortunately, I want my flat stomach now but it will take time.

Thank you for this! I will check them out!