Naked Pure Fruit Berry Blast Drink

Are Naked drinks/smoothies good for weightloss? Should I stick to fresh fruit? I love the drinks and I use them as my lunch because they contain so many fruits

Replies

• ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    There is no such thing as foods that are "good for weight loss". What's good for weight loss is a calorie deficit.

Many of these juices have several hundred calories. Does this keep you full? Or would you rather eat your food instead?

My opinion- Too high calorie, too low protein, fiber and fat. I would rather eat a small meal than drink a 300 calorie juice.
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    edited April 2016
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    So many fruits
  • sarahlm20
    sarahlm20 Posts: 66 Member
    edited April 2016
    dont have Nakd. It is pretty much full of sugar. Yes its got lots of fruit but fruit has natural sugars and Nakd has put so much fruit in them which makes them too high in sugar. If i do ever buy a nakd smoothie i drink half and save half for the next day instead of the full amount. It's not necessarily bad sugar it's just too much sugar in one sitting that is not good for you.

My advice, eat fruit like normal or make your own smoothies!

when making smoothies you dont have to have milk in them either.

I normally have a banana and strawberry smoothie with a lil water so it doesnt go to thick or banana and dates.
    I like to add stuff to my smoothie so i usually include a small bit of honey, a sprinkle of cinnamon powder and a sprinkle of cayman pepper to give it a kick and make it process quicker in my stomach burning fat :) sooo tasty!
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    If you like them, they fit into your calorie and nutrition goals, and you don't have any negative effects from drinking them, then they seem fine to me. They wouldn't be something I'd choose simply because I need more fat & protein to feel full throughout the day. But how they fit into YOUR day is the important part :flowerforyou: