Looking for 30+ year old supportive friends

Options
2»

Replies

• TTMJ4VA
    TTMJ4VA Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 needing to drop 40 hoping to drop 10 my June 1st I need motivation and friends who understand
  • jdelar10
    jdelar10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend if you are 30+ woman trying to lose weight. Need supportive group of people. Thank you!
  • sceleratis
    sceleratis Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm 32. Lost 60 pounds over the last two years. I'm now focused on fitness goals versus weight loss, but am very active and always looking for new friends. Add me if you like!
  • albronni
    albronni Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Added
  • lainy1979
    lainy1979 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 37, been on here for 85 days I've managed to lose 17lb I've got at least another 21 to go :)
  • Fiona1280
    Fiona1280 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 35. Have lost 1st so far, another 3.5 to go! Would love buddies to share the experience and journey with! ☺️
  • Wheeeks
    Wheeeks Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me too please. I've got about 80 lbs to lose!
  • emzy42014
    emzy42014 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Emma34
    a mommy to four boys and since my last child I can't shift any weight, :( I'm 69kg 10 stone 13.. and 5'7 size 10 -12 in clothes. My eating habits are awful, only really eat at our evening meal and pick throughout the day, I'm so tired all the time, taking iron, and multi vit plus vit b2 to try combat my migraines. Any help would be truly appreciated. :blush:

Hardly ever get time to exercise but started pilates at home. X
  • koolcat6862
    koolcat6862 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    anyone here can Add me im 37 and looking to lose 20-30 lbs
  • BL_2016
    BL_2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 33 and 11lbs down so far - would love some more friends along the journey xx
  • KrystalErin0429
    KrystalErin0429 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well. I'm 34 and have lost about 10lbs so far. Plenty more to go!
  • albronni
    Options
    emzy42014 wrote: »
    Hi I'm Emma34
    a mommy to four boys and since my last child I can't shift any weight, :( I'm 69kg 10 stone 13.. and 5'7 size 10 -12 in clothes. My eating habits are awful, only really eat at our evening meal and pick throughout the day, I'm so tired all the time, taking iron, and multi vit plus vit b2 to try combat my migraines. Any help would be truly appreciated. :blush:

emzy42014 wrote: »
    Hi I'm Emma34

You need to eat more. Will help with energy. Make sure it's whole foods

• 3bsmom03
    3bsmom03 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    41 here. Add me please. Lets help each other!
  • Christygogo
    Christygogo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    wow! Lots of over 30s here. Anyone can add me if you'd like. 33 here, would like to have a couple more people on my newsfeed that are active. :)
  • luv2bowl6
    luv2bowl6 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :) I am 32. Started out at 207 down to 182. And still have much more to go!!
  • albronni
    Options
    Added. Thanks
  • Runnonestop9
    Runnonestop9 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Back here too at 38
    Add away