best move for armpit fat roll

Options
Does anyone have an idea what would be the best weight excercise to get rid of the little fat roll in front of the armpit? When I rest my arms down straight with a tank top on I always have this roll that pokes over in the front. thanks

Replies

• blugoogirl
    blugoogirl Posts: 41
    Options
    ooh I'd love to know this too..
  • tcac
    tcac Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    me too!
  • fearlessfatty
    fearlessfatty Posts: 206 Member
    Options
  • LoriT129
    LoriT129 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    According to my former Army husband, the best thing for the "wingspan" is this: Stand up straight and put one foot slightly in front of the other and lean over so that your shoulders are aligned with your knee in the front. Take a 3 lb (or higher if you can tolerate it, a can of soup...etc...) in your hand with your arm by your side. Then slowly (controlled) bring your arm back with a slightyly bent elbow and then bring it forward. Your arm will look like it does when you are jogging. He says the key to this exercise is to control the movement and don't swing your arm. Feel the muscles contract in your arm.

Hope this helps. I started this one about a week ago and can definately feel the firmness. Still have the loose skin but hoping with the weight loss it will follow suit! :)
  • crking
    crking Posts: 175
    Options
    I wish spot reducing existed. My arms are become well defined without flexing but can not get rid of the arm pit fat either..YUCK!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Push ups will help, and so will military presses with dumbbells. Here's a picture instead of me trying to explain it.

0611_dbell_mil_press.jpg