1CountryGirl05 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    xSPICYx wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    jalvpixd659m.jpg

I should make this my profile photo

Would get friend zoned......

yup

Awe, someone thinks I'm flirting with you. Clearly, sense of humors are not found on MFP forums
  • couturebody
    couturebody Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    jalvpixd659m.jpg

I should make this my profile photo

Would get friend zoned......

yup

Awe, someone thinks I'm flirting with you. Clearly, sense of humors are not found on MFP forums

Your thirst is real. I'm embarrassed for you, girl.
  • 1CountryGirl05
    Options
    It's ok. I'm really a 55 year old man and sitting at a computer drinking beer and passing myself off as this girl. I copied her photos from an old profile and made a new one. Click and save is all it takes.

It's been fun. Clearly it's ok with most of you though. It's just the internet and it doesn't matter what is used as the profile photo. Right?

Mmmmm beer, chips, and forums. A great way to pass the day for an unemployed fat guy like me.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    It's ok. I'm really a 55 year old man and sitting at a computer drinking beer....

Dangit, that is actually pretty close to my current situation. *hangs head*

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    the only time i care is when someone is using pictures of me as theirs

especially on dating sites/apps or other boards
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    <<<<<This isn't me. I only wish I was this good-looking.
  • tayter_tot7
    tayter_tot7 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    At the end of the day this is the internet....People often become what they want to be on the net because they can.....I guess its the same reason we act totally different on job interviews than we are in our daily lives. lol
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I have 4 reports of abuse connected to me now. I wonder if they are from this thread. -_-
  • 1CountryGirl05
    Options
    I have 4 reports of abuse connected to me now. I wonder if they are from this thread. -_-

What??? You didn't do anything wrong!!!
  • 1CountryGirl05
    Options

I think getting rid of MFP the first time was the right choice. You're alot of fun but most of these people are a bunch of fake and whiney cry babies.

They can't take a joke and can't even use their own photos. Or use old ones for "inspiration".

Sorry, they reported you.

Bye.
  • King_Spicy
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I just found out I can view the reports. Evidently me being cheerful and having a positive outlook on life is frowned upon in a thread created for people to b!tch about others. (separate thread)

Everyone in this thread is cool. No reports. lol :)
  • King_Spicy
    Options
    "every picture is of you when you were younger" --Mitch Hedberg

This is honestly mindblowing
  • justBreathe33
    justBreathe33 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Whatever floats your boat.....Most are catfishes anyway
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    Clearly, you don't care and we're just stirring the pot. I believe that one.
  • couturebody
    couturebody Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    @1CountryGirl05 - sorry, but you're backpedaling. You started this thread, entitled "OLD photos as profile photos" and you used the word "cheating" in your OP, and now you can't understand why people got all sensitive. So now, all you REALLY meant is that it sucks how that one dude straight-up lied to you.

I don't buy your backpedal. I also don't care that much. And I don't think you wanted actual explanations, anyway.

Don't let my legitimate response get in the way of your shameless flirting, though.

I feel this post kind of says it all and I'm just going to bring it back :)
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

I think getting rid of MFP the first time was the right choice. You're alot of fun but most of these people are a bunch of fake and whiney cry babies.

They can't take a joke and can't even use their own photos. Or use old ones for "inspiration".

Sorry, they reported you.

Bye.

JmZEl_s-200x150.gif
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

My fault. You never comments on how nice my eyes are.

Jerk.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    Also, some people need to maintain privacy in photos that appear publicly because of their professions or for personal reasons.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I would never think of using a picture that is not me.
  • lina1016
    lina1016 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Doesnt matter to me what people use as their profile picture. I'm not on here to hookup with anyone. If they're helpful and humble, I'll add them. Wheather they're 16 or 60, have a cartoon pic up or an artist. I'm not looking at their profile pic to validate anything. I'm just here to lose weight and get inspired. That's all.