Going Through Last Years Pictures.. YAY!!

Options
2»

Replies

• LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    bobbimrn wrote: »
    You look 10 years younger!

I'll be 35 this summer. So I'll take that compliment!! Thanks!
  • April_Chicken
    April_Chicken Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You look great!
  • Stardust56
    Stardust56 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look great! Are you doing cardio and/or any weight training? I've just started on my weight loss journey and hope to lose 25 lbs. by the first part of September.
  • LillysMomma09
    Options
    Stardust56 wrote: »
    You look great! Are you doing cardio and/or any weight training? I've just started on my weight loss journey and hope to lose 25 lbs. by the first part of September.

Yes, I indoor bike 4-5 times per week. I usually bike 14-16 mph for at least 20 minutes and 16-18 mph for 10-15 minutes. I put on an hour long show and do my best to make it through the whole show. I will always get in 30 minutes but challenge myself to make it for a whole show. Makes for a good workout.

I also walk 20 minutes Mon-Fri on my breaks at work.

I've been trying to sneak in some strength training here and there but nothing has stuck as a routine. I'm working on this part still.
  • LillysMomma09
    Options
    Stardust56 wrote: »

25 pounds before September is totally doable!! Follow the plan and put a little extra effort in to move your body more and you'll be there before you know it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!