i lost 15 pounds!!!!

Options
on june 28, 2009 i decided that it was time to change. i made an account on MFP and got to work. i lost 10 lbs last summer before i went back to school. i lost some weight at school and gained it back, but didn't really gain weight last year (unless i weighed on a sunday morning after being out the night before...) i came back home in may determined to keep my weight loss going, and this morning i weighed myself and found out that on this journey i've lost FIFTEEN POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've also lost several inches off my waist and hips (i haven't been as diligent with measuring, but i've definitely gotten smaller), and i've gained so much confidence in the process.

now i weigh 150, so i'm at the very top of the healthy weight range for my height. so obviously i'm not stopping there. off to celebrate with a run and a round of no more trouble zones!!! one of my cousins is getting married next weekend so i want to look AWESOME in all the pictures.

Replies

• tcac
    tcac Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! I LOVE to see people excited about making themselves look and feel better! Keep up the good work! Your weight right now was my goal weight when I started here. I have a feeling once I get to it, it will change, and down to 130 I will try to proceed!
  • mylilangels4
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!
  • baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Options
    WhooHoo! Nice Job, keep up the good work! :happy:
  • laurenpence
    laurenpence Posts: 147
    Options
    Good job! It is really hard to keep eating healthy and working out while living a busy life style but you are proving that it is possible! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!